24TH OF SEPTEMBER COVID-19 UPDATE
- All visitors and spectators not associated with teams shall fill out our test and trace form https://www.dulwichsportsground.com/covid-19.html
- Only seating at tables to a maximum of six people per table,
- Table service only, no one to enter the bar area,
- Facemasks to be worn when entering the pavilion,
- Implementation of a 10pm curfew,
- After the 28th of September table service will only be available Saturdays.
As SCST start to welcome people back, we all need to be careful and do our bit to help prevent a second wave of Covid-19.
Please check in every separate day that you’re here (you only need to check in once per visit) scan the QR code by the door using your mobile phone and fill in your details or go to the form on this page.
Please be aware, all payments must be made by card, preferably contactless, we take all major credit and debit cards. SCST @ DSG are NOT accepting cash in the clubhouse. If your mobile or other portable device is equipped with contactless, we take that too (Apple / Android pay etc.).
DSG have a one-way system in place: please enter the bar from the right-hand door on the veranda and exit from the left. If you need to use the loo, please follow the signage and direction from volunteers and staff.
Please restrict your time in the clubhouse and aim to spend most of your time in our 30-acre beer garden!
This is a learning experience for us all. Please be sensible, patient, obey current government regs around distancing, wash your hands on a regular basis and follow any direction from staff and volunteers.
Thank you and welcome back!
JULY 4th ECB CRICKET UPDATE
RECREATIONAL SOCIALLY DISTANCED CRICKET RULES
MEASURES TO BE TAKEN BEFORE AND AFTER CRICKET
ECB RETURN TO CRICKET PLAN FOR STEP 4
Click on file below to read